Mobile Data Settings
Below is a list of frequently asked questions about using the internet on a mobile. If your query isn’t listed, call Customer Service and we’ll be happy to help.
Mobile Web Settings
Please note that our APN address is: mobile.barablu.com
How to activate mobile data?
To use data, you need to activate it first. Unless you have a Blackberry phone, iPhone OS, or Android, you can do this one of the following ways.
- Text message:
1) Text "Internet" to 3311 (free of charge) and wait for a reply
2) Open your SMS and enter the code '1234'
2) Follow the on-screen instructions and if your phone asks you to save the new settings, select 'Yes' or 'OK'
- Phone: call Customer Service on 2211, free from your Vectone Mobile number
- Online: click here to Activate
What happens if that doesn’t work?
Got an iPhone OS or Android OS?
iPhone OS or Android OS users will need to set their data APN manually. It’s very simple. Simply go to your network/data configuration settings. From there all you need to do is change your Access Point Name (APN) to mobile.barablu.com. Click iPhone OS or Android, to see instructions on enabling data manually.
NOTE: internet can’t be used with Blackberry phones.
- Click here for Internet Settings