Mobile Web Settings
Please note that our APN address is: mobile.barablu.com
- Text message:
1) Text "Internet" to 3311 (free of charge) and wait for a reply
2) Open your SMS and enter the code '1234'
2) Follow the on-screen instructions and if your phone asks you to save the new settings, select 'Yes' or 'OK'
- Phone: call Customer Service on 322, free from your Vectone Mobile number
- Online: click here to Activate
iPhone OS or Android OS users will need to set their data APN manually. It’s very simple. Simply go to your network/data configuration settings. From there all you need to do is change your Access Point Name (APN) to mobile.barablu.com. Click iPhone OS or Android, to see instructions on enabling data manually.
NOTE: internet can’t be used with Blackberry phones.
- Click here for Internet Settings