1. You may access certain areas of the Website without providing any Data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on the Website you may be required to submit certain Data.
2. This Website places certain first party cookies on your computer. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded onto your device when you visit a website. Certain features of the Website depend upon cookies to function. Certain cookies may be placed immediately when you visit the Website and it may not be possible to obtain your prior consent, however, you may block these cooking in accordance with Clause 5 to 7 below.
3.1 To improve your experience and allow efficient navigation;
3.2 To identify and understand your preferences to personalize Services we offer to you;
3.3 To improve our range of products and Services;
3.4 To analyze and understand Website usage patterns and statistics to then provide improved
4. This Website contains third party cookies, placed by websites and/or third parties other than Vectone Mobile for advertising services, and these are not integral to the services provided by this Website;
5. Upon entering the Website, you will be presented with a pop-up requesting your consent to enable the Website’s cookies. You may, if you wish, deny your consent at this point. However, certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
6. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but you can choose to either enable or disable cookies in the settings of your internet browser. For further details, please consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
7. You can choose to disable the cookies at any time howev4er you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.